Updated: Feb 26, 2020
This is video of figure drawing from an old drawing, Allegro No. 01 (created in 2015) as the reference. When a new idea of different composition or approach comes, I enjoy testing it to see if it works or not.
VIDEO QUALITY & SPEED:
- Video quality: Full HD (1920x1080)
- Video speed: Real time.
- Willow and Compressed charcoal sticks.
- Knead eraser. - Stumping tool. - Finger.
- HB Charcoal pencil. - Strathmore Drawing Medium 300.
* Full list of Charcoal drawing material and more detail are at www.zinlim.com/qa
Become a Channel Member via 1 of 3 sites and get the same member-only benefits. - YouTube (Channel Member): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXLrVStuoz-DlVVwfkoQ4jA/join - Patreon (Tier 5): https://www.patreon.com/zinlim - Zin Studio site (More video watcher): https://www.zinlim.com/membership
[Expressive Drawing and Painting Workshops]
Zin travels world cities and introduce expressive way of drawing and painting. If you are interested in joining Zin Studio workshop or to track where Zin's workshops go, visit our workshop page at www.zinlim.com/class
Interested in purchasing original works shown on this channel? Visit our gallery at https://www.zinlim.com/original or www.saatchiart.com/zinlim