Cupertino, CA, USA
Time & Location
About The Event
- Via event host site, Calcolor Atelier: https://www.atelier.calcolor.com/workshops-demos
- Oct. 26th, 2020. 6-9pm.
[LOCATION]: CalColor Atelier Studio
- 10626 S De Anza Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (408)818-8818 for more information.
[About EXPRESSIVE PORTRAIT DEMO]
*For any experienced-level of artists who have been drawing or painting in any medium.
*Workshop runs in English.
Artist, Zin Lim will demonstrate how to make a beautiful drawing from a photo, introduce all material he use, explain about his design plan and will answer for questions during demonstration as well as after completion of the work.
Through the demo, lecture and Q&A, you will learn -
- How to choose and use charcoal drawing material.
- How to hold charcoal sticks and apply.
- How to create interesting textures and patterns.
- How to move on stage by stage.
- About basic composition with visual elements.
- How to avoid tight rendering but expressing.
- How to style-shift from realism to loose/painterly look.
If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
- [DEMO/ART-TALK]: 120USD (VAT, tax and fees are included)
* Registration via event host, Calcolor Atelier: https://www.atelier.calcolor.com/workshops-demos
We are looking forward to meeting you in workshop soon!!!