Tue, Sep 19|
Eventos Tierra Dorada
[San Miguel de Allende, Mexico] Expressive Portrait Drawing with Zin Lim
Join the exclusive, intense art course!
Time & Location
Sep 19, 4:00 PM CST – Sep 20, 7:00 PM CST
Eventos Tierra Dorada, Rancho Obregón, Salida a Querétaro km4, Rancho Obregón 1, 37747 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
About The Event
[About the Workshop]
Improve your artistic proficiency, no matter your skill level, by enrolling in the upcoming Expressive Portrait Drawing Workshop.
Led by renowned artist-instructor Zin Lim, whose signature style boasts of dynamic and expressive methods that capture movement and emotions in a unique way, this workshop promises to be a turning point in your artistic journey.
Drawing on the principles of visual elements, composition, and value schemes, Zin Lim will guide you through building the structure of a portrait painting with charcoal strokes. You'll also have the opportunity to create a personalized portrait from reference photos provided or your own. Take advantage of this exclusive experience to elevate your artistry and stylization. For inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Date & Hours]
- September 19-20th, 2023. 6-9 pm.
- Eventos Tierra Dorada
- Address: Rancho Obregón, Salida a Querétaro km4, Rancho Obregón 1, 37747 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico.
* To ensure that you are up-to-date with any changes to the event, please make sure to enter a valid email address during signup. If there are any changes to the location of the event, we will notify you via email as soon as possible.
Drawing Pad: One of the following options.
- Strathmore, 300 series, Drawing, Medium surface, 14x17 inches or larger.
- Strathmore, 400 series, Drawing, Medium surface, 14x17 inches or larger.
- Strathmore, 300 series, Charcoal, White, 11x17 inches or larger.
- Strathmore, 500 series, Charcoal, White, 12x18 inches or larger.
Willow Charcoal: (General, Cortes, Winsor Newton, or any brand) At least 1 thick and 1 thin stick.
Charcoal Pencil: 'General' charcoal pencil (HB). Link. If you don't find a 'General' brand, just bring a vine charcoal (hard or medium) stick. Or no pencil is fine.
Kneaded eraser: link
(Optional) Blending stump: link
(Optional) Utility Knife: for sharpening a pencil.
(Optional) Sandpaper: link. for sharpening pencil and vine charcoal sticks.
(Optional) Drawing board: any wooden, plastic, or thick paper board for backing the drawing pad.
(Optional) Workable Fixative: to preserve your drawing for your portfolio.
(Optional) Portable easel. (No easel is fine, too. You can put a drawing pad on the table.)
- 300USD (Full time with Spot Priority, VAT, tax, and fee included)
- 260USD (Early-bird discount now in promotion)
- PayPal (credit card payment is also available via PayPal)
We understand that sometimes life gets in the way of our plans. That's why we offer a flexible refund policy for our event tickets.
- If you need to cancel your attendance, you can receive a 100% full refund if you do so by 2 weeks before the 1st day of the event.
- If you cancel within 1 week before the event, we offer a 90% refund.
- For cancellations within 1 week of the event, we offer a 50% refund.
- In the unlikely event that we need to cancel the workshop, we will provide a full refund regardless of when the cancellation occurs.
We also want to ensure that you have the ability to transfer your ticket to another person if needed. Your friend can attend the event in your place, as long as they present your event ticket in print or digital format.
Please note that workshop hours may be subject to adjustment based on the building hours of the local venue. We will notify you by email if any changes occur.
We hope this policy gives you peace of mind and allows you to confidently plan your attendance at our event.
Welcome any questions to email@example.com
We are looking forward to meeting you soon!!!
1 on 1 PORTFOLIO REVIEW
Bring your artworks, tell about your art journey and challenges, and get ideas for solutions. 45 minute Portfolio Review by Zin Lim. On March 26, 27or 28, 2019 at appointed location in Dubai To make an appointment we will email you on a week prior to workshop date.