UPCOMING CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
Upcoming portrait drawing workshops in Seoul, Hong Kong, Taipei, Jeju, Busan, Daejeon, Seattle, Denver, New York, Montreal, Toronto, Atlanta, Houston, San Jose.
Style of drawing that will be introduced in this workshop is combination of tight and loose in a composition. Through this workshop you will be learning principles of realism/impressionism/expressive portrait drawing and the techniques. Class structure is consist of lecture, demonstrations, exercises, group/individual critiques and timely feedbacks.
WHO WILL 'TAKE' THIS WORKSHOP
1. Artists who have studied realism drawing for a while, now looking for something loose, intuitive and spontaneous approach in drawing.
2. Artist who wants to improve painting skill through fundamental of visual elements and techniques of fluid charcoal technique.
3. Beginning artist who wants to improve 2 approaches, tight & loose same time.
4. Artist who have been working in loose style of drawing and want to complete competitive body of portfolio.
WHO WILL 'NOT TAKE' THIS WORKSHOP NOW
Artist who are currently focus on realistic rendering as the single goal.
Artist who want to study drawing based on anatomy and measuring.
THEMES TO BE COVERED
1. Line Characteristics: How to create and use interesting lines and strokes.
2. Yin/Yan and Edge Control.
3. 3-D Form and Planes.
4. Arial Perspective: How to create spatial depth.
5. Composition for Portrait: How to create best work with your current skill set.
AFTER ATTENDING THIS WORKSHOP, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO-
- organize your work progress by stages.
- clearly express what you think and feel through your drawing.
- create optic and haptic illusion for live-like head.
- know how to self-critique of your work, find solution and improve your work quality.