UPCOMING CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
Style of drawing will be introduced at workshop is combination of tight and loose in a composition. Through this workshop you will be learning principles of realism/impressionism/expressive portrait drawing and the techniques. Class structure is consist of lecture, demonstrations, exercises, group/individual critiques and timely feedbacks.
WHO WILL 'TAKE' THIS WORKSHOP
1. Artists who have studied realism drawing for a while, now looking for something loose and spontaneous approach in drawing.
2. Artist who wants to improve painting skill through fundamental of visual elements and techniques from fluid charcoal technique.
3. Beginning artist who wants to start learning visual language as bilingual.
4. Artist who have been working in loose style of drawing and want to complete compatible body of portfolio.
WHO WILL 'NOT TAKE' THIS WORKSHOP NOW
Artist who are currently focus on realistic rendering as a major goal.
Artist who want to study drawing based on anatomy and measuring.
THEMES TO BE COVERED
1. Intro to Material, 5 Value System for Monochromatic Painting.
2. Light Temperature 1: Warm (Artificial) Light Source.
3. Light Temperature 2: Cool (Natural) Light Source..
4. Arial Perspective: How to Create Spatial Depth.
5. Painting from Your Reference Photo.
AFTER ATTENDING THIS WORKSHOP, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO-
- organize your work progress by stages.
- clearly express what you think and feel through your drawing.
- create illusion for live-like head.
- know how to self-critique of your work, find solution and improve your work quality.